"Fare meno per fare meglio": una tradizione territoriale che vuol dire qualità

Of the 70 hectares of the La Tunella's property, all used for the cultivation of the vine and all in the Colli Orientali del Friuli D.O.C. area, 70% are given over to white grapes and the remaining 30% to red grapes.
The proportion reflects the tradition of the Colli Orientali del Friuli, a land of white wines par excellence.

The system of viticulture is the traditional French gujot and the single inverted.
The average density is of 4,500/5,000 vines per hectare.
The yield is limited to 7.5/9.0 tons per hectare, to favour the quality of the grapes.

The wines range from classic whites and reds, to cuvees, 'passito' raisin wines and single-grape wines that are the fruit of the judicious enhancement of fine autochthonous varieties.